Saturday, July 29, 2023

first post. wow.

 cat art 

image by catcrumb

hi hello my CYBER NAME is Blattella but you can call me Mona if you want and I use ze/hir pronouns right now.

as your average fantasy enjoyer, i've got this world i've been autistically rotating in my head and gradually developing over the course of a decade. it's called the GLITTERVERSE, and it's an urban high fantasy world. i always specify urban high fantasy, because secret world of vampires under our noses this setting is not. 

think reverse Shadowrun -- instead of a modern earth where the magic's suddenly come back, the Glitterverse is a high fantasy world that's just gone on long enough to resemble modern earth.

Picture 

i do hate to rely on a disney movie as a point of reference but none of my own illustrations are presently up to snuff and Onward is one of the best tonal comparisons i can make

i've written lots of stuff in this setting, but i've never finished a single one of those projects, in part because i've only just this year managed to get medication for the ADHD i've known i had all my life. i've never really had much of a following for this stuff, but i'm proud of my setting and my friends like it, so it's gotta be worth something.

lately i -- with the help of a couple of friends -- have been working on a hack for the easily-hackable GLOG. creatively, we have christened this hack the GlitterGLOG. consequently, i've decided i should finally throw my hat in the glogblogger ring.

so. hi. i'll start posting about this setting real soon ok?

No comments:

Post a Comment

please feel free to comment on any post, no matter how old. i love reading comments.